Fadhili loan app is one of the mobile loan apps in Kenya today. If you need a loan anytime, you can run to the Fadhili app, and you might be sorted.
With the Fadhili loan app, you can get a loan from Ksh 300 to Ksh 100,000.
Today I will show you how you can get a loan from Fadhili in easy steps. I will also take you through how to download the App. Take you through how to contact them and how to repay the loan.
So let’s get started on how to download the Fadhili loan App.
Fadhili Loan App Download
Here are the steps you will take to get the Fadhili loan app on your phone and get a loan.
- Visit Google Play Store if you are on an android phone.
- Search for Fadhili Loan App
- Download the App and wait for it to complete the install.
- Open up, and now we are ready to get started.
Fadhili Loan Registration
Now that you have the App on your mobile phone, let’s go ahead and register.
- Open the loan app (You can skip to the screenshot below).
- You will be presented with a screen with the Fadhili logo and a blue button (CREATE NEW ACCOUNT).
- Click on the button to move ahead.
- You will be presented with a form on the next screen.
- Fill the form which has the following fields.
- Enter Surname
- First Name
- Middle Name
- National ID
- Date of birth
- M-Pesa phone number
- Email address.
- Check the next box to accept terms and conditions. (If you want, please read the terms and conditions.
- The next screen will ask you to pay an Annual Subscription fee of 350. (Ohh, no, this is the point. I did not move to the next step because If I want a loan, why should I pay for it. More loan apps in Kenya don’t ask for upfront fees.
So far, so good, but I know many Kenyans will never pay for fees to access a loan. However, if you wish to go ahead with the Fadhili app, you can pay the fees.
How to get a loan from Fadhili
If you decide to go ahead and get the loan from Fadhili App, here are the steps you need to take.
- Continue with the account creation process to get started.
- Go ahead with the loan application process. Fadhili Loan App will consider the answers you provide in the questionnaire, how you use your phone, and M-Pesa history. This will help them determine if you qualify for a loan or not.
- If you qualify and the go-ahead to request the loan, they will disburse the loan to your M-Pesa account.
- To grow your loan limit, you need to repay the previous loan in time.
- One thing to note is that they will require a referee.
How to Repay Fadhili Loan
You can repay the Fadhili loan using M-Pesa through the following steps.
- Open your M-Pesa menu on the phone.
- Navigate to Lipa Na Mpesa
- Select Pay Bill and enter the following Business Number 995321
- Enter your phone number for the account number
- Next, enter the loan amount you wish to pay. You can make partial or full payments.
- Submit, and you should receive a message
How to Contact Fadhili Mobile
You can use the following methods if you need to contact Fadhili Mobile