Today we look at Stawika Loan App in Kenya from Stawika Capital Limited. The mobile App for Android smartphones gives instant mobile loans in Kenya.
We have reviewed several Loan Apps in Kenya, and Stawika Loans App was one of them.
Stawika automatically evaluates mobile phone data as well as other factors like CRB information to assign loans. So let’s get deep into Stawika and learn more about this App.
How Does Stawika Loan App Work?
There are many factors mobile loans use to assign you a loan. Some will use your social media data, others will use data from Credit Reference Bureaus (CRBs), and others will check your M-Pesa record history.
Stawika automatically evaluates smartphone data as well as other factors to assign mobile loans. Once they estimate, they will assign credit to you. Stawika Loan App claims to send loans within 5 minutes once you request one.
Stawika Loan App Download
Like other Android mobile phone apps, you get Stawika App from the Google Play store. So here is the process:
- Download the App from the Google Play store (The app currently has over 100K downloads)
- Open the App and browse through the information on the screen.
- Once done, you will provide your First name and Last Name, then click on Sign Up.
- Provide your Phone Number, ID Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, and other information
- Accept terms and conditions and Sign Up (Unfortunately for me, I did not get past this step, I saw that the user had been created, and the app froze. I tried several times but failed to continue. I Will have to get information from Stawika Capital to edit this space).
Applying for a Loan on Stawika
I found this information online. To apply for a loan on Stawika App, follow these steps:
- You need to be above the age of 18 and have an M-Pesa account and an excellent credit rating with the CRBO to qualify for a loan from Stawika.
- Your Loan Limit will be displayed instantly since the app will evaluate several data and assign you one.
- Request your loan, and they will send it to M-Pesa in less than 5 minutes.
How to Repay Stawika Loan
Stawika Loan is repaid through M-Pesa; they use the PayBill Number 830685 for all Loan Repayments.
All you have to do is:
- Open your Safaricom SIM menu and choose M-Pesa.
- Go to Lipa Na M-Pesa.
- And Select the Paybill option.
- Enter the following Stawika business number (830685).
- Use your phone number as Account no.
- Enter an amount you want to pay (You can repay in installments too).
- Enter your M-Pesa pin.
- Confirm the details.
Use the following Stawika contacts if you face any issue; they will respond and sort you out.
- Call them on 0790 523 410
- Or drop them an email at email@example.com
- You can also find them on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin
That is everything you need to know about the Stawika loan app. If there is any query, kindly drop a comment, and you might get help.